Whitestone serves as a retreat for people looking for a break from the activities of every day life. They find many ways to enjoy relaxation – tennis, hiking, picnicking, and spa treatments. Fishing and boating, or simply sitting on one of the many porches and taking in the view.
Please read through the many options listed below to plan you perfect escape to this wonderland of beauty and tranquility.
Onsite Recreation and Activities include:
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub (Open Seasonally).
- Fishing or boating on the 39,000 acre Watt Bar lake is available at the inn’s marina; Kayaks, paddle boat, and canoes are available on-site.
- Disc golf includes 9 tees in either the leisure course or official championship course.
- Eight miles of walking trails lead throughout the grounds, perfect for a quiet stroll or a more vigorous hike.
- Guests can pitch horseshoes with friends, or play a game of shuffleboard.
- Two tennis courts, volleyball net, and basketball hoop.
- Horse lovers enjoy visiting our Percheron horses, One of the horses duties at Whitestone are pulling the Carriage. (Call for price)
- Recreation room with a pool table, ping-pong table and board games.
- Book library in the farmhouse.
- 8,000 feet of decks and porches with spectacular views of the lake and mountains.
- Whitestone Day Spa
- A picnic anywhere on our park-like grounds. Picnic baskets are great for a quiet getaway for either lunch or dinner. (Call for price).